- The Cabin Crew Member is responsible for the safety of passengers in flight and during emergencies.
- Duties involve providing a variety of services to passengers on board the aircraft and maintaining a high standard of customer service throughout the flight to ensure a smooth flight.
- Adherence to regulatory requirements of DGCA, procedures and policies and performance of work is in accordance with the Company’s standard.
- Compliance with KAC Safety standards.
- Female applicants: age between (20-34) years and the minimum height 160 cm, weight should be proportionate to height.
- Male applicants: age between (20-35) years and the minimum height 167 cm, weight should be proportionate to height.
- Completion of High school (12) years education.
- Great command of English (Spoken & written).
- Well-groomed and physically fit to work as a Flight Attendant.