Acts as Air Arabia’s ambassador; strives to achieve customers’ loyalty and to promote a positive corporate image, at all times, through enhancing the overall customers’ experience.
It provides excellent customer service to all passengers while ensuring their safety and comfort throughout the complete flight cycle.
Be ready and fit to operate ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and the company’s adopted policies and procedures.
Welcomes passengers and assists in their boarding formalities; enters necessary data into the aircraft logbook as per Air Arabia and GCAA/CAA adopted procedures.
Provides constant excellent customer service to passengers by attending to their individual pre-bookings, requests, and needs.
Identifies and assists passengers experiencing stress or difficulties in accordance with the corresponding policies and procedures detailed in the Operations Manual and other relevant instructions.
Contributes to maximizing on-board revenue and “Charity Cloud” program by efficiently promoting the on-board meals, products, and charity services and thereby achieves individual and team targets
Ensures proper and secure handling of cash and credit card payments received against individual sales and donations managed by him/her.
- Age: Between 20 to 26 years for the candidates without previous experience as a Cabin Crew
- Up-to 33 years for Experienced Cabin Crew
- Minimum Height: 160 cm (Female), 168 cm (Male)
- Weight: To be in proportion to Age and Height
- Clear skin with no marks or tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the cabin crew uniform
- Medically/ Physically fit to perform Cabin Crew duties
- Ability to swim with aid of a flotation device
- Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Diploma or Higher Secondary Certificate is acceptable for this role; a diploma in Travel/ Tourism is a plus.
- Training in First Aid, Safety and Emergency Procedures are an added value.
- Fit to fly, has good general health, no serious medical conditions or chronic diseases.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Language: Must be fluent in Written and Spoken English.
- Fluency in Arabic is preferred.
Photo Cover Credit: careers.airarabia.com